Won the battle.

Won the battle



In the last six month we are carrying a psychological pressure in our mind due to the pandemic disease. It seemed like a disease which has no fear of affect in our country during December 2019 but after few months it created a mental instability and fear among peoples. Then our government took several steps as precaution for this deadliest disease Corona (COVID-19) which is sounding as simple Bengali term, korona means ‘‘don’t do’’. First few days this deadliest disease was treated as just a viral fever but then it resembled as a disease which is incurable. Then our medical professional tried their best and somehow managed to cure this disease by diagnosing simple medicines used for cold fever like Paracetamol, cetirizine and Azithromycin tablets. Later they developed the idea that plasma of cured Covid patient is helpful for curing a Covid affected patient. So, this gave a moral hope to many citizens about its curability. In this way our people build confidence to fight this deadliest disease. When I watched few interviews of patient who overcome Corona, I usually thought that this person is very lucky so he beat this disease and became a unsung warrior. But a 2yr child and 92yr man won the battle in news gave me inspiration and motivation that we can win this battle. 

There is a saying that unless you have experienced you will never know the actual feeling.Then I got affected without having any symptoms i.e Asymptomatic which is common nowadays. Earlier people having this disease were detected by symptoms like headache, fever, breathing problem. When I got call from hospital and heard my report on covid-19. I was shocked little bit as I was the only person in our family to be infected by this deadliest covid-19. In the beginning of two days a lot of think came into my mind related to different myths related to CORONA. Then I had developed a positive vibe and continued my daily routines as usual with some precautions. Many of my friends and relatives were in touch and asked my health conditions frequently. Even though I had not shared my report but they anyhow knew that and inquired. Initially I was irritated but later I realised that their only means to talk with me was for giving me moral support as they knew that for overcoming this disease a person requires mental stability and a zeal to conquer this disease. They got some news that due to fear about this deadliest disease few peoples lost their precious life.    

     Anyhow I was able to overcome this disease and now able to write my view.I am eagerly waiting to donate plasma for the recovery of covid-19 patients. Actually, which will give me a satisfaction. As per our governments consideration I will be counted as Corona Warrior.


Comments